eLearning course Data Protection
Train employees with the eLearning course on data protection and thus increase securitytaking into account the GDPR
Today, there is no way around data protection. Whether SME or corporate group, foundation or association: As soon as personal data is processed and collected, it is important to comply with regulations and implement them in a compliant manner. Our eLearning course provides your employees with basic knowledge on data protection, taking into account the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The eLearning course on data protection provides your employees with foundational knowledge on data protection, taking into account the GDPR. They learn about principles and obligations when processing personal data and the rights of data subjects, know whether and how the GDPR applies, and how to implement data protection in everyday life in compliance with the law.
By using the eLearning course Data Protection, your company benefits from the following advantages:
- Security: Your employees are sensitised to data protection and know how to handle personal data so that all data protection requirements can be implemented in a compliant manner.
- Verifiability: You achieve written verifiability of the knowledge transfer on the topic of data protection for all employees who deal with the processing of personal data in your company.
- Individual customisation: You can easily integrate your company-specific learning content into the course.
- Company-wide use: You can use these eLearning courses company-wide without having to operate your own learning platform.
- If you already have an easylearn system in your organisation, these courses can of course be integrated there.
The eLearning course Data Protection was created in close cooperation with easylearn ag.
With one click you can get a first insight into the eLearning course Information and IT Security - without obligation and without registration.
Contact us for a non-binding consultation! We would also be happy to put together an individual offer for you and answer your questions: +41 41 984 12 12, firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Management Services